Three Tips on Buying with a BudgetFebruary 15, 2019
Tables for Every Type of SettingMay 23, 2019
A table can be a great addition to a room, no matter what purpose it will be serving. Here are the different types of tables to choose from when shopping for your home.
- Coffee/center tables. These are typically placed in the middle of a living room, combined with a sofa. Coffee/center tables are mainly for serving refreshments to guests while also enhancing the beauty of your living room.
- Side and end tables. Side tables are great for storing your remote controls and glasses, as well as other items you like to keep close by while sitting in your favorite recliner or spot on the couch.
- Console tables. These tables are great at adding beauty and providing extra storage space. Usually kept in the living room or by the entrance of your home, a console table helps provide some style to your home. They’re perfect to fill in corner spaces in the lobby or bedroom, where you can store items such as keys, phone chargers, etc.
- Glass tables. These are made of tempered glass or toughened glass, which is a safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength in comparison to normal glass. These tables are durable while also exhibiting a classy look.
- Wood tables. These are durable due to being comprised of pure wood. They’re sturdy, charming, rustic, and they stand the test of time when taken care of properly.
- Engineered wood tables. These are made of wood fiber or sawdust, and they are sleek, shiny, and economical.