Tables for Every Type of SettingMay 23, 2019
Tips for Cleaning Suede FurnitureJuly 11, 2019
There are studies being conducted that show how certain colors can affect our mood, behavior, and even diet. When it comes to decorating your home or office, keep these tips in mind.
- Red and green can affect your memory. If there is a lot of red around, you are more likely to recall negative words; however, green can help you recall positive ones and can help you have a happier outlook on life.
- Red typically appeals more to the eye. When something is red, it is more likely to be seen as desirable or eye-catching. Red is also a great pop of color in a room.
- Pink, white, and green help with feelings of happiness. When walls are painted in these colors, it’s easier to pick up on the happy facial expressions of your guests and/or family members and friends. However, these colors can also make it difficult to pick up on more melancholy ones.
- Blue can help you sleep. Scientists have discovered that blue, particularly brighter shades, can help rest the circadian rhythm if it becomes off-balanced. Blue has a big positive impact on physical, mental, and behavioral patterns. Studies are currently being conducted to show how this color may help with depression and other mood problems.
- Green, white, and pink can help make positive emotions stronger and negative emotions weaker. Meanwhile, red seems to make negative emotions, especially those associated with failure and danger, much stronger.