Selecting the Perfect Dining Room ChairAugust 30, 2018
Tips on How to Choose the Right SofaNovember 8, 2018
No matter what the day may have in store, many of us look forward to coming home and relaxing in a comfortable recliner. You know which one we’re talking about, the one chair in the room that we call our own! If you’re looking to replace your current model or purchase one for the very first time, here are some tips to help make the purchase a little easier on you.
- Determine what size you’ll need. You may have an ideal size already in mind, but make sure your dream chair will fit nicely in the room it will be going in. Also, make sure it’s the right size for you – is it big enough for comfort?
- Aim for comfort and a longer lifespan. The right model will not only be comfortable but will also come with longevity. The average recliner should last up to 10 years, as long as it’s taken care of properly.
- Find your style. What are you looking for in terms of style? Do you want the recliner to match existing furniture? Do you want a statement piece or a pop of color? Would you prefer a pattern?
- Make a list. Once you know the size and style, make a list of features you would like the recliner to have, such as – lumbar support, an articulating headrest, complete body support, etc.
- Don’t get overwhelmed. There are so many choices when it comes to recliners, but don’t get overwhelmed. If it all seems like too much, a classic simple model is always a great choice.