Tips on How to Choose the Right SofaNovember 8, 2018
Three Tips on Buying with a BudgetFebruary 15, 2019
‘Tis the season to be jolly! The holiday season has arrived, marking the arrival of holiday parties. If you love entertaining, then you know the importance of having a beautifully decorated home, especially during this time of year. Here are five easy ways to turn your dining room into the winter wonderland you’ve been dreaming of this Christmas.
- Sparkle and shine. Ask anyone what one of the most enjoyable aspects of Christmas is, and they will tell you it’s all of the lights! Whether you prefer colored lights or white lights, bring some of that cheer into the dining room for guests to enjoy. Candles are also a great addition! If you don’t feel comfortable with actual candles, you can place some LED ones around the room instead (Those look great in lanterns!). Another way to bring some sparkle into the room is by using glitter adorned greenery.
- Make the table the main focus of the room. Add festive linens, place cards, placemats, ribbons, salt and pepper shakers, etc. Don’t add too much to the table; you wouldn’t want décor to get in the way of guests eating.
- Adorn the chairs. It’s easy to add some ribbons, ornaments, and greenery to the backs of chairs.
- If there is room, add a tree. What’s more beautiful than a Christmas tree? It doesn’t have to be extravagant, just simple and elegant enough to bring extra joy into the room.
- Don’t skip the small details. Switch out the artwork for Christmas art, add garland and ornaments to vacant spaces, add ornaments to glass jars, display seasonal candy, etc.